Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the questions we get asked most often. If your
question isn’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month. However, you do have until 5PM on the 5th to pay without a penalty. A late charge of 10% of your total monthly rent will be applied to your account if payments are received after 5:00PM on the 5th. If mailing your payment to the office, the payment must be received by 5PM on the 5th to avoid the late fee-regardless of the postmark.
- You can pay through your resident portal by clicking on Resident Login. Here you can pay with an e-check for free, or with a check card or credit card for a small convenience fee.
- Sign up for auto draft through your resident portal. This draft will take place on the 1st of every month.
- We also accept checks and money orders made payable to CMG Leasing, Inc.
- There is a drop box located at the entrance to the Leasing Office for your convenience. It is not necessary to use an envelope when placing your rent in the box. Please make sure your apartment address is noted clearly on your payment so that we may properly apply it to your account.
- Post-dated checks will not be accepted.
- No Cash will be accepted.
All deposits are refundable, less any damages that occur during tenancy.
CMG Leasing has 24-hour lock-out services for our residents. Please refer to your respective leasing office's phone number to report a lockout.
A joint and several lease means that in the case of multiple residents, each roommate is jointly and severally liable for all rent on the apartment and for fulfilling all terms of the Lease Agreement. The total amount of monthly rent and all other charges are the responsibility of all leaseholders regardless of any individual portion agreements between residents.
All residents prior to move in will provide us with a signed lease, security deposit paid in full, proof of renter's insurance, account numbers for the required utilities, photo ID and vehicle registration if applicable.
For those properties who are not yet live with online leasing, you can still pay your application fee and reservation deposit with a credit card at this link: https://connect.clickandpledge.com/w/Form/b5a41685-c3ae-4883-9bb7-760466a4404c