Echols Village is located on the north end of Blacksburg. Inspired by the attractive, older neighborhoods in the area, this colorful community provides comfortable and well designed housing. Community parks, pedestrian paths, nature trails, and recreation areas support the outstanding construction, variety, and style of the single family homes in this neighborhood. Upgraded interior features and spectacular floor plans create a remarkable sense of warmth in each home. Residents will appreciate their proximity to downtown Blacksburg, supermarkets, and more.
Blacksburg, VA 24060
- Community Parks
- Pedestrian Walking Paths
- Nature Trails
- Recreation Areas
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath single family homes
- Open floor plan
- Upgraded interior finishes
- Select homes feature basements
- Central air and heating
- Mini blinds included
- Inspired by the attractive, older neighborhoods in the area
- Comfortable and well-designed housing
- Located at the north end of Blacksburg
- Community HOA
- Convenient proximity to Downtown Blacksburg, supermarkets, schools, and more
- Open parking for residents and guests
- Internet available through a local provider of your choice
- Online resident portal for rent payments and maintenance requests
- 24-hour emergency maintenance and lockout services
- Virginia Tech Unversity
- Gilbert Linkous Elementary School
- Blacksburg Middle School
- Blacksburg High School
- Pet-friendly community
Residents of Echols Village...
Echols Village is a community surrounded by nature and has multiple walking trails with pedestrian paths intertwined with the classic homes. While living in Echols Village, you will have access to a subdued envrionment perfect for study and relaxation.
Located just a few minutes from downtown and Virginia Tech, you will never feel too far away from campus but yet still have the opportunity to focus on your studies.
Whether you are a visitor looking for a new home, a parent of a new student, or a current resident who needs some help, our Frequently Asked Questions page has all the answersVISIT OUR FAQ PAGE